HIKE

| On
Tuesday, October 13, 2015






Hiking may not be the biggest calorie burner workout.  Hiking may not shed a bunch of sweat.  That is OKAY!  Hiking is a wonderful tool to clear your mind and enjoy nature and still provide movement in your day.  I did a LOT of hiking in Big Sur and Yosemite and learned to appreciate it a lot more.  Hiking makes you use muscles that won't be touched in your day to day life.  The different levels of rocks, tree trunks and soil makes your body move in ways that don't come as second hand nature.  I haven't been on a bike in two weeks but I am so happy and grateful that I got to experience a tiny workout and see jaw dropping sceneries.  

When doing our many mile hike through the woods, I am SO HAPPY that I brought these things with me in my backpack.  Hopefully this helps for your next journey.
  • CAMERA
  • CHAPSTICK 
  • WATER
  • ROPE
  • BANDAIDS
  • EXTRA SOCKS
  • SWEATER
  • CELL PHONE (ONLY FOR EMERGENCY)
  • SMALL TOWEL
  • LIGHTER/MATCHES
  • POCKET KNIFE
  • PEN
  • PAPER/NOTEPAD/STICKY NOTES
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9